Contact Member Services
To request disconnection of residential service only, please complete this form: Disconnection of Residential Service Only.

To request transfer of service, please complete this form: Transfer of Service.

Use this form to send your question or comment to our Member Services department. We will respond within 3 business days.
*Full Name:
GreyStone Account:
*Service Address:
Home Phone Number:
Work Phone Number:
*E-Mail Address:
Best Time to Contact:
To help us reduce spam, enter the sum of 3 + 4 below.
*Enter the sum here:

Uploading ...
kb   of   kb %