Please complete this form to apply for brand new service, conversion to Prepaid service, or to transfer from one location to another.
Please allow 3 business days for processing of all orders.
NOTE: Fields marked Incomplete applications will not be processed.
* are required. The following information will be used for the purpose of a credit check.
Completion of this form will not establish service if additional information is needed. A review will be conducted and any arrangements needed to collect the necessary deposit must be satisfied before this application for service can be completed and service connected. A valid contact name, e-mail address and phone number are required. Any phone number provided, including wireless, may be used by GreyStone Power to contact you.
Please verify that the Residence is in the GreyStone service area.
When should service start?
Please tell us about yourself:
Authorized Person on Account Information:
Where do you currently live?
Who currently provides your Electric Service?
Please tell us about the Residence
If renting the Residence, please provide Landlord information here:
Would you like Postpaid (regular) Billing or Prepaid Billing?
With Postpaid Billing you use power up front and pay for it later. GreyStone Power bills members monthly for usage and payment is due when rendered. Members using Postpaid Billing may be required to pay a deposit based upon credit history. The deposit is returned to members when they leave the system or after 18 consecutive months with on time payments. Looking to take control of your energy usage and customize your payment schedule? A Prepaid account gives you the flexibility for when and how much you wish to pay - without deposits, late charges, disconnect or reconnect fees. Click here to read more about how our pay-as-you-go program can work for you!
*Type of Billing: Postpaid Billing
Do you wish to enroll in E-Bill?
If checked, bill notifications will be sent to the email address you provide below.
Take advantage of these offers to enhance your membership! Click on links below for more details and check the box to enroll.
Where should we mail your bill (if different than the Residence Address)?
Relative Contact - Nearest Relative NOT Living in Household:
AGREEMENT READ BELOW, THEN SUBMIT APPLICATION AND AGREEMENT (WITH SUBMIT BUTTON AT BOTTOM OF AGREEMENT)
The information and statements in this application are true and complete and are made for the Purpose of having GreyStone Power Corporation supply electrical service to the location or locations requested. GreyStone Power Corporation is hereby authorized to verify any information necessary, from any source, including credit rating agencies. As the Applicant, I am applying for membership (for those not already a member) in and agree to purchase electricity from GreyStone Power Corporation (hereinafter called the Cooperative). The applicant, in making application, agrees to be bound by and to comply with all of the other provisions of the Cooperative's certificate of incorporation and By-Laws, and all the rules, regulations and policies as the same now exist or hereafter are adopted or amended. (Copies of all the foregoing, which are on file in the Cooperative's principal office at Douglasville, will be furnished or made available to Applicant, and the same are incorporated into this application to the same effect as though fully set forth herein, including, but not limited to the following):
1. CONTRACT FOR ELECTRIC SERVICE -- The acceptance of this application shall constitute a contract for electric service between Applicant and Cooperative, which shall continue in force until canceled by either party to the other, and shall constitute an acceptance of Applicant to membership in the Cooperative with such rights and liabilities as are specified in the Cooperative's Bylaws, provided that said membership shall terminate when Applicant ceases to purchase electric energy from the Cooperative, or pursuant to the Cooperative's Bylaws or policies. Applicant, by becoming a member, assumes no personal liability or responsibility for any debts or liabilities of the Cooperative.
2. DEPOSIT -- Applicant agrees to deposit with the Cooperative such consumer's deposit as may be required by the Cooperative's rules and regulations. Such deposit shall be non-interest bearing and any portion of which is not applied to payment of bills due the Cooperative shall be refunded to Applicant in accordance with those same rules and regulations.
3. ENERGY PURCHASES -- All electric energy used on the premises shall be purchased from the Cooperative and will be paid for monthly, at rates to be determined in accordance with the Cooperative's Bylaws, with such other fees, contributions, late charges or deposits as may be required by the Cooperative's rules and regulations.
4. EASEMENTS -- Each applicant, upon being requested so to do by the Cooperative, shall provide and deliver to the Cooperative grants of easement or right-of-way over, on or under such land owned or leased by the Applicant and in accordance with such reasonable terms and conditions as the Cooperative shall require for the furnishing of electric service to him or other Applicants or for the construction, operation, maintenance or relocation of the Cooperative's electric facilities.
5. RIGHT OF ACCESS -- All service lines supplying the Applicant with electric energy and all meters, switches and other equipment constructed or installed by the Cooperative or its agents over, on, or under said premises, shall at all times be the sole property of the Cooperative which shall have the right of access to the said premises at all reasonable times for the purpose of reading meters, right-of-way maintenance, testing, inspecting, repairing, removing, maintaining, or exchanging any or all equipment and facilities.
6. INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE -- Although the Cooperative shall use its best efforts to furnish its members with adequate and dependable electric service, it cannot and therefore does not guarantee a continuous and uninterrupted supply thereof. All three-phase motors shall have overload devices on each of the three-phase wires to insure proper protection for the motor.
7. EQUIPMENT DAMAGES, TAMPERING OR BYPASSING -- In the event any Cooperative facilities or equipment located on property owned by or leased to applicant are interfered with, impaired in their operation, by-passed or damaged, the undersigned understands that such activity is subject to penalties provided for under the Cooperative's Bylaws and the laws of the State of Georgia, including, but not limited to, the Cooperative's cost of investigation, repairing, replacing, or relocating any such facilities and its loss, if any, of revenues from the failure of defective functioning of its metering equipment.
8. WIRING OF PREMISES -- Applicant shall cause all premises receiving electric service pursuant to membership to become and to remain wired in accordance with the specifications of the National Electric Code, any applicable state code or local government ordinances, and of the Cooperative.
9. BYLAWS -- Click here to review or download GreyStone Bylaws as a PDF document..
10. PREPAID TERMS & CONDITIONS: -- Click here to review or download GreyStone's Prepaid Terms and Conditions as a PDF Document. Only applicable if this account is started as or converted to Prepaid service.
I accept the Terms and Conditions described above. To the best of my knowledge the application is accurate and complete.
Click here to draw your signature.